Rye is such a beautiful place and there is a lot going on here. We have 5 investigators, 2 of which our progressing, and one came to stake conference on Sunday. The one that came to stake conference, her name is Ivy Hill and she is awesome! She is 78 years old from the UK, so she has an awesome accent. She is ready to be baptized, so we are going to extend a date for her on February 14. We will see how that goes. She loved conference and she has amazing fellow-shippers here in the ward.
My new companions name is Elder Price. He is from Idaho Falls, comes from a huge family, he has 9 siblings now, his Mom just had the 10th this morning haha! He was super happy to hear that, since he has been waiting all week, and his Mom was due last week. So that was good news. He's been out 6 months, and this has been his only area. He is pretty cool, we have been getting along great so far.
Oh my new address is:
Elder Andrew Greer
P.O. Box 205
Rye, Colorado 81069
So if you wanna write me send it there.:)
We have been going going going, ever since I got here. My companion has been taking me around everywhere, and introducing me to everyone. The members are awesome here. Everybody here are just the nicest people, and boy do they know how to talk haha. One of the members started up soccer games, and invited the whole town to play. It's a pretty small town, but apparently 20 people usually show up, so it's a great finding activity. A lot of non-members go and play. So I've been trying to work on my soccer skills.
This place is just booming with things to do, it's so nice. :) Sorry I have to keep it short. This laptop I'm on is super slow and the space bar hardly works. Next week I will go to the library where it's faster and the keys work haha. But I am alive and I am doing well. I am super excited to be able to work here and I'm lovin it already :)
Have a good week, I love you all!
Elder Greer
Transfer Week!
my last comp and I
New Companion Elder Price and Apartment!
Half Chihuahua and Half Fox :)










No comments:
Post a Comment